A Fresh Start for 2015

As we enter a new year, it's time for the University of St. Francis Archives to highlight a few changes. In December, we said goodbye to the former archivist, Jennifer Ho, and I became the new archivist. Hello there! My name is Gloria, and as a former student and librarian at the school, I am very familiar with the rich history of the university.

I hope to bring a fresh perspective to the archives starting with revamping our blog. This is a wonderful place to share stories from my work, as well as, a teaching opportunity on the world of archiving. My goal is to keep you updated on ongoing projects, donations, and exciting news related to the archives.

My student worker, JoJo, and I will have a busy spring semester. I will be starting on a new electronic management system which will give greater access to what we have in the stacks.

A friendly reminder: you can call, email, or walk-in for more information about the USF Archives.

Hello again, and welcome back to the University of St. Francis Archives blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Joseph School of Nursing

Chicago Open Archives 2016

DISASTER PLANNING: Mold and Water Salvage