Better Late than Never

Hi everyone!

I'm getting this blog in on the last day of the month, hence the title. USF is halfway through the semester (Spring Break is next week) and it seems people are ready for vacations.

Student nurses coming out of St. Joseph College of Nursing
ca. 1980s
This will be a quick one because February has been a very quiet month in the archives. I am editing metadata for the soon to be published St. Joseph College of Nursing digital collection, which I think will add a great deal to the USF community.

And that's about it for February in terms of archive projects. My other library duties are taking more time and consideration, so that's what I've been focusing on.

Hopefully March will bring lots of donations and interesting stories!

See you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Joseph School of Nursing

Chicago Open Archives 2016

Rediscovering Chicago's Film History